By request, this is the audio of Pastor Mike singing "He's Alive" during the Easter Sunday Morning Worship Service at Bethel Church. This was captured from the live-stream Sermon Audio feed. Unfortunately a glitch in their live-feed caused a sync issue between the audio and video streams, so this is audio-only. Praise God, He's Alive. Amen!
This is the Remixed version -- This is my best attempt at remixing the original low-quality mono live-stream broadcast, which is difficult to do without having a proper multi-channel recording to start with. Changes made are:
- Converted to stereo and synthesized slight stereo panning between the vocals and backing track
- Noise removal of some loud clicks and background hiss and sounds
- Normalized to remove some clipping and distortion, though it wasn't possible to remove it all
- Leveling to increase headroom
- Split vocals and backing audio to separate channels, applied independent equalization and reverb effects to them, and remixed them to attempt to improve the limited/improper balancing in the original mono stream
It's far from perfect, since the original live-stream broadcast had varying volume levels and some strange phase-shifting going on caused by bitrate shifts in the internet feed, but it's about the best that can be done, or at least the best I can do with it.
For the unedited version, see this link: http://mediadrop.purebiblesearch.com/media/media/bethel-20170416-he-is-alive